Sharing some of my daily favourites for the month, beauty and non beauty related! July has just sped by and here are some of my must-haves for beach days, running errands, class and other daily activities.
1. I can't get enough of the Tazo passion tea. The tea bags are perfect for boiling soothing hot tea for early morning or brewing up cold passion tea lemonade for hot evenings. Caffeine free is just an added bonus!
2. Not a day goes by where I don't light a Yankee candle. The small candles are perfect for summer when I like to switch up my scent a lot.
3. Marc Jacobs' Honey has my go-to scent this Summer.
4. Just because Summer is here doesn't mean working for that Summer bod is over. Having late night classes means getting in a workout before school and these Simple make up wipes alway come in handy.
5. I don't sweat, I glow... obviously. But too much of that summer glow is not okay! *queue the Clean & Clear blotting sheets*
6. The Colossal mascara is light weight and perfect for hot days. The raccoon look is not cute nor will it ever be.
7. The Maybelline Super Stay lip stain is my all time favourite (drug store) lip stain. It couldn't be more convenient than during a heat wave a.k.a the weather we've been having because melted lipstick is never fun. Plus, patio dates and drinks are so much cuter when your lips actually make through the night.
8. The Olay Fresh Effects lotion has a satin finish and it's what I've been wearing on make-up free days to mimic that summer glow.
9. Another day, another nail colour. Constantly applying and removing nail polish requires extensive nail care, and my Burt's Bees cuticle cream is a large part in maintaining healthy nails.
10. "You smell good what is that?" "Why it's my hand lotion from Bath & Body Works of course" My mild case of xerophobia (okay it's not really that seriously...) prevents me from ever leaving the house without hand lotion and one of my current favourites is 'Beautiful Day' from their signature collection.
11. Gotta have my SPF. La Roche-Posay has been my saviour from the sun and all things UV.
12. Nivea lip butter is the reason I haven't been a victim to chapped lips lately, especially on hot days when you're likely to suffer from dehydrated lips.
13. Traveling to the city via public transportation means sanitizer, sanitizer and more hand sanitizer, Bath & Body Works just makes it more fun with their summer scents.
Summer's not over yet! Share some of your summer favourites or items you would like me to review in the comments below and I'll be sure to check them out :)