I've been infatuated with this online shop called SHOPBOP, it's like a designer-maniac's paradise! There are countless beautiful pieces that I fell in love with so I put together my wishlist to share with you all :)
1. You can never have too many Marc Jacobs watches, it's as simple as that.
2. Now that summer school is almost done and over with, I can finally enjoy August and all of the concerts and festivals it has to offer. This mini cross body bag from Michael Kors is essential for these events both day and night!
3. August is the month of statement sunnies. I got my eye on these Lolita heart shades from Wildfox.
4. What screams SUMMER louder than a printed romper?! I fell in love with this Shoshanna romper and the beautiful floral print.
5. No summer wardrobe is complete without a classy pair of shorts. These alice & olivia shorts could cure any summertime sadness!
6. I've come to realization that my heel to flat ratio is way too unproportional and with school only a month away, I need to step up my flat game with these Carvela Kurt Geiger's if I'm going to be navigating campus in style.
7. I've been into stone jewelry lately and adore these Vita Fede Mini Titan Stone Bracelets. Simple, chic and perfect for stacking.
8. Love at first sight is not thinking twice before paying priority shipping for something. Believe me, this Three Floor dress could make the cut!
Browse SHOPBOP and share your summer wishlist with me :)